Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Happy Spring!

 Spring adds new life and beauty to all that is......



It was refreshing to see new life springing up when we returned home, after a month's vacation in Florida.  It has taken me a little while to regroup, catch up and return to a somewhat normal schedule once more.

Watercolors are always my go to for warming up after a long absence in my studio.  I pulled out some Yupo paper and inks to play along with the traditional watercolors.  Always fun to see the paint react with the paper and alcohol inks.  Creating fun surprises along the way.

Tulips are named after the Persian word for turban, as they represent a turban in bloom.  They represent new birth and perfect love.  

Today is my 47th wedding anniversary and I thought tulips would be the perfect flower to paint for today and for the first week of spring.  

Sending you warm wishes for a lovely spring.

Until next time.

Ursula. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment