Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Ahh Summer!

 I hope you are well and enjoying some summer fun.  

June has been busy and I find myself craving the outdoors even though it has been extremely hot here in Missouri.  

Reflections of summer have inspired my work this past month.  My studio reflects images of summer outings, birds, flowers and more.  

I was honored to be in a couple of art showings this month where summer and nature were the theme.


Sunflowers and Watermelons will be the theme for my next in person class @ Splatter Art Studio here in Springfield, Mo.  

Sunflowers depict happiness, optimism, strength, adoration and honesty. Who doesn't need more of that in their life?  This flower surpasses all others in terms of its universal power to bring joy to people.



Watermelons and summer are synonymous.  Bringing back sweet memories of eating watermelons on a hot summer day.



Enjoy your summer to the fullest!

Ursula

https://www.splatterartstudio.com/upcoming-events/2022/6/13/celebrate-summer-with-sunflowers-watermelons-and-acrylic-paints


No comments:

Post a Comment