Monday, January 9, 2023

Happy New Year!

Celebrate endings-for they proceed new beginnings" - Jonathan Lockwood Hole



I took the last of my Christmas decorations down this morning.  Holding onto the beauty of the season as long as I can.  

It is also a time for a fresh start, a clean slate so to speak.  A time to rearrange my decor and possibly pass on a few items that do not work any longer.  I enjoy this time of organization and renewal.

What are your plans for this new year?  

I love this scripture in Jeremiah 29:11

" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

As 2023 begins, I am trusting in this promise. 

Each year I choose a word for the new year.  I chose the word "Direction" for this year.  Not only in my art, but in every aspect of my life.  

Direction is described as the path that something takes, the path that must be taken to reach a specific place.  I know God has more for each of us if we just trust His direction.

Wishing you a year filled with new beginnings.....

Until next time.

Ursula

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment