Sunday, July 27, 2014

You Belong among the wildflowers...........

A beautiful thought and a wonderful place to be.  
One of the many things I brought home from out local farmer's market on Saturday.

They remind me of country drives and being a child, bringing sunflower seeds home from school to grow during the summer.  It was fun to see them grow taller than I was at times.  Measuring them almost daily! 

I took pictures of my bouquet and hope to turn these sunflowers into a watercolor painting.  It's been a while since I have done a floral painting.  

Recently, I have been focused on angels, style & fashion and my whimsy collection of girls.  Through encouragement of one of my dear friends, I had four of the whimsy girls made into note cards.  
Each card has its own personality and saying.  Sweet and Kind- Hearted, would make great thank you notes.
Printed on high quality card stock and ready to frame.  Wrapped in a pretty ribbon and ready for gift giving.


                   I still like to send hand written cards out.  And, I love receiving them, don't you? 

                                                    I would love to share these with you!

                                                         
Leave a comment here, pin and share and I will select a random winner by August the 6th.  ( My brother's birthday)  To purchase your own, visit my facebook page, Light and Lovely Designs by Ursula.  Or press the Etsy button to see them and see what else is new!

In the meantime, I hope you walk among the wildflowers, send out a handwritten note to someone and don't forget to Play Hard!!!

 xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment