Monday, October 16, 2017

Bits and Pieces



Let's just sit and chat as it has been a while since I have posted.  Life just seems to go by quickly and we can miss the beauty of what each day can bring if we don't stop and listen.

I feel as though this is the path I have been walking on of late.  Rushing here and there, worrying about work, schedules, deadlines and dirty laundry!  Letting the little things get in the way of the blessings that we  have each day.

Since I have written, I attended a wonderful workshop in Kansas City, studying under Stanka Kordic.
We watched her demonstrate with such ease and perfection.  She taught us the difference between opaque and transparent.  Going back and forth between energetic and quiet in your composition.  Listening to my intuitive self as I create each piece of art.  Something I need to apply, not only to my art, but to life as well.  I look forward to using these skills as I grow my art and to step back and take the time to find balance in my own life's journey.

Plan on taking some time for yourself today, listen and enjoy the little blessings of the day.

I plan on doing just that!  A visit to the spa and a facial await me later today.  Oh yes!

Until next time..

Ursula
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment