Friday, May 29, 2015

Summer Memories....


Every summer has a story; what's yours?

Summer is my favorite season of the year.  Filled with friends, picnics, cookouts, beach, the lake, boating, swimming, reading, long walks, ice cream, flip flops.....

I could go on and on.  When I think of summer, it conjures up many memories from childhood and now into my adult world.  Swimming until my lips turned purple.  Building forts in the woods with my brother and his friends.  Roller skating down the side walk.  Hopscotch and jump rope in our driveway.  Playing in the puddles after a summer rain fall.  Baseball in the field near our house. Sleep overs and tents outside.  So many good memories.

I want to invite you to journal your summer memories along with me.  I will be teaching a class on line.  www.creativeworkshops.me/

Class is titled:  SUMMER MEMORIES

Prompts, sayings, watercolor technique with fluid acrylics.  Mixed media and so much more!

Please join me for four great projects, all at the low summer price of $20.00

Can't wait to see what we create together.

 I'm a summer kind of girl!  

See you June 17, right before Summer Solstice!

 

Ursula

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment