Tuesday, April 14, 2015

She took the leap and built her wings on the way down....

Sometimes it takes us a while to take the leap.  We are filled with fear and uncertainty.  

I wrote the words above in my new mini journal just recently.  There is always someone better, more qualified and so on.  Fear keeps us trapped in our comfort zone.  Not knowing what the outcome will be, what if we fail!!

Hey, what if we do not fail?  What if what we hoped and dreamed of is better than anything we ever dreamed of?  

I have found that each time I take the leap, so to speak, I learn and grow from it.  So, as they say, nothing ventured nothing gained.  I guess I am writing this to myself right now.  Fear keeps us paralyzed, from moving forward. 

On another page, I wrote; "We must try".  

Sometimes as I look back on my journal pages, I see a theme and don't realize it until I flip back and see recent entries.  

I recently took a leap and things have not turned out quite the way I wanted them to.  But, maybe the outcome is still in process.  I have to trust the Lord in all things and as I take the leap, He is holding onto me and guiding me on the way down.

 Funny how this blog has turned out so different than I intended.  I had photos of a new mini journal that I wanted to share with you.  For some reason, the pictures are not downloading and I just kept writing in hopes they would appear. 

I will try and share my new journal ideas on the next blog.

Until next time,

Don't forget to fly..........


No comments:

Post a Comment