Thursday, April 30, 2015

Find beauty in every day things..........

 

!
A beautiful spring day, the last day of April.........

A lovely day to go and visit some garage sales.  I only went to about three but made some great finds!

My stash included a Michael Kors handbag (white, great for summer), a red utility cart, milk glass, and old history book (great for mixed media designs), a Brighton necklace and an old carved plaque.  I will keep a couple of things and sell the rest in my flea market booth.

Oh, and did I mention that the handbag and necklace both have the original tags on them!  

We are finally having good weather, no more cloudy days please!  

As I prepared for the day, I was reminded to give thanks in every day things.  I am grateful for those every day things and sometimes just skim by them.  I ask God to help me appreciate and give thanks, not only in the big things that happen in my life, but for those every day things.  Like finding a new handbag!!

What are you thankful for today?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment