Tuesday, January 13, 2015


Do you remember playing dress up or watched your children or grandchildren play?  A wonderful time of innocence and wonder.
I remember doing just that during the long summers in Ohio.  I would spend a week with a friend who lived in a large house that had an attic.  We would spend hours up in her attack, going through boxes of clothes, shoes and jewelry.  Just like you see in the movies.  There were hat boxes, pearls and a trunk full of clothes.

Love this quote from Kate Spade; "I think that playing dress up begins at age five and never truly ends."  I still like to play as my makeup dresser and closet attest to just that. 



I have had the opportunity to join a network of teachers and will be starting my own mixed media class. 
The title of my first class is "Playing Dress Up".  
www.creativeworkshops.me

This class will demonstrate a layered and textured background using both acrylic and watercolor techniques.
Taking you back in time as you create your own personal background and style.



Join me as we Play Dress Up together!

Ursula
 

No comments:

Post a Comment