Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Mix Your mediums Class is now open for registration.

I am beyond excited to share my new on line class with all of you!

If you are like me, you have accumulated an excessive amount of art supplies.  We have our favorites and seem to use those the most.  It is fun to experiment with some of the tools that we do not use as often.  In this class, we will use a few unexpected mediums and tools to create our paintings.  


The sky is the limit, so to speak.  I would love for you to join me, share what supplies you are combining and learn from one another.

                Have you used traditional chalk paint in your work or combined oil and water?  

 

For more information and to sign up for the class, visit:  karabullockart.com/product/mixyour-mediums/


Early bird pricing is available!!
Hope to see you in class.

Ursula xo

No comments:

Post a Comment