Wednesday, December 27, 2017

It's almost here!

Paint Your Heart and Soul 2018 starts in just a few days!  Are you ready to create along with us?


                                I love having a new project delivered to my in box each week.

Last year was my first year to experience a class such as this.  I loved the anticipation of seeing what was available each week.  Some times doing the lesson along with the artist, other times just watching the videos and applying what I learned to my own style of painting.  Either way, I learned a lot along the way.  Just watching how an artist uses the paint and their interpretation of the project presented was so interesting.  Gleaning insight into their soul and learning something along the way.

I am delighted to be part of this journey, along with 23 other artists.  If you haven't signed up or want more information, visit:  https://tinyurl.com/y7t6gr7j  
  Or click on the link over to the right side of this page, under "Life is Art".

Hope to see you in the PYHAS 2018 class this year!

Happy New Year,

Ursula
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment