Monday, January 2, 2017

It's here, a fresh new year!

"Hope", to expect with confidence.  To cherish a desire with anticipation.    

 

My chosen word for 2017 is hope.  Synonyms include; aspiration, desire, wish, expectation, ambition, goal, plan, design and dream.

It didn't come to me until yesterday when I opened up my daily devotional.  There it was, in big bold letters, my word for the year ahead.  I knew it was perfect and great timing on the first day of January!

Last year most certainly had it's challenges, as my husband and I both lost our mothers.  We also lost our precious little West Highland Terrier of eleven years.

My word is very fitting as we embark upon new adventures, new possibilities and hope for every day living.

Some new and exciting things are on the horizon and I look forward to sharing them with you in the days ahead.  

As I close, I will leave you with this thought, this scripture....but as for me, I will always have hope.  Psalm 71:14

May our choices reflect our hopes, not our fears.

Love,
Ursula


                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment